“You won't be disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Park City, Utah
“You won't be disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I liked this little place. The food was typical Italian fare, fresh and hot. The most distinctive aspect of my experience is that it was the first restaurant on my visit where the waiter (waitress In this case) was friendly. I would go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Naas, Ireland
“Pretentious”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went to Ferro & Ghisa for an early dinner - we were starving, hot, tired and underdressed so perhaps I also felt a bit out of place, but I found the place kind of pretentious.
It's one of those glamorous venues with an ambitious, overpriced menu that doesn't live up to expectations.
It was very quiet when we showed up (we didn't have lunch so we couldn't wait until a more appropriate time for dinner!) but it got busy later.
There was a huge amount of staff on (at one point we counted 17 including the chefs) but the service left much to be desired. Not that I was expecting much from Rome, or Italy as a matter of fact, but every service mistake you can make was made at our table.
The only redeeming quality of our dinner was the €12 bottle of Falanghina that was nice and cold!
So I guess I wouldn't recommend it, unless you find yourself in the area at 6:30 and need to eat when every other restaurant is closed!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Limassol, Cyprus
“Great Place for dinner and rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was near our hotel (ESH Hotel), and we visited it for dinner after a long walking day to Rome. Stylish, clean, polite staff, big place, air condition inside was great, too! The food was really nice, Greek Salad and Grilled Meat Mix. Also a pizza Margarita!
When I go to Rome again, I will visit for sure :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent atmosphere & value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We ate on two occasions & the meals were excellent. Antipasti, pizza, fresh pasta & meat dishes were all to a high standard with a good service & excellent atmosphere. Good idea to reserve as restaurant is very popular with the locals.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Casual, urban,reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the front desk. My group consisted of 8 members who traveled together in a tour of Italy . The menu is varied with many categories but the most space is devoted to salads and pizzas. I ordered pizza parmigiana which had sauce, mozzarella , eggplant, basil and large shavings of Parmesan. Fabulous - best pizza I had in Italy . My daughter had pizza with Gorgonzola and pears which she loved and other members of my group devoured their marguerite pizzas. Everyone else enjoyed their meals - the only issue we had was a extremely undercooked steak that was ordered well done. That steak (which was quite large) was sent back and returned properly cooked and then finished off . The restaurant was filled with locals when we left.

• Visited June 2013