The Visconti Palace Hotel was a very nice place to spend some days in Rome.
The location was very nice, just a few steps away to the Plazza Espagna (walking aprox. 10 min).
The stuff was ok, but not very close to the customers. The only thing that was very very negative is that the maids were a little bit annoying because it is not normal that at a 4 starts hotel the maid can enter without knocking the door!!! And this happened several times during our stay!
The best points to highlight
* The breakfast was wonderful!!
* The terraces were amazing (they have a roof top terrace were you can eat and drink and another one on the ground floor were you can relax and enjoy)
Overall it was a pleasant stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Visconti Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Visconti Palace Rome
- Hotel Visconti Palace
- Rome Hotel Visconti Palace
- Visconti Palace Hotel Rome