Previous happy visit lead to the re-visit. The features from before, remain.
- helpful reception staff, all day
- comfortable, quiet and very clean rooms. Easy to use wifi. Small mini bar supply useful.
- prompt room tidy when sign left on door, early
- busy breakfast room with good food selection, and efficient and observant staff.
- convenient location, is an easy 10 minute walk to Termini, and to Republican metro.
Well done Artemide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Artemide, your 4-star hotel in downtown Rome!Just a stone's throw away from the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum or the Spanish Steps, Artemide is right in the heart of Via Nazionale, a lively and bright street, with plenty of shops to choose from. Within walking distance of Termini Train Station and with the metro station Repubblica at just 100 metres, the Artemide Hotel is the perfect starting point for discovering the Eternal City. Free mini-bar and wi-fi connection in every room, and a fully-equipped gym are just some of the perks we offer our guests. And make sure not to miss the recently renewed Ambrosia roof-top restaurant, with its magnificent views over the roofs of Rome. We're expecting you!Spa Grand Opening!After many months of preparation and construction, Hotel Artemide is proud to announce the Grand Opening of our new spa, Artemis! We hope that during your stay, you may be able to enjoy a relaxing visit to the spa. Our opening hours are from 11am till 8pm, everyday. Reservations required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Artemide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Artemide Rome