We stayed it this very nice hotel when we visited Rome. The hotel is in a great location, easy walk to St Maria Maggiore, St Peter in chains and not that far to the colluseum. If you want you can even walk to the spanish steps. The staff was very accomdating, even when my cousin blew the circuits in his room, they immediately responded. In addition the restaurants in the area were great we had pizza for lunch in a small street cafe right near the church. Also, the roof top bar/lounge has great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Italian Art Déco Mediterraneo is located in the center of the city: on the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo command a sweeping view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant “La Terrazza” has a panoramic view of Rome from its flowered terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 251 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Mediterraneo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo