My wife and I stayed here over Christmas 2012 and enjoyed an excellent visit. At check in we were upgraded to a suite which I can only describe as huge and then some!! room size seemed to be a big concern of previous reviewers so I was happy to not have that compliant. We took the hotel up on their offer to attend a traditional Christmas eve meal and were glad we did. It was a seven course extraganza of terrific food incluidn wine and champane. The service was excellent.
we also had a few dinners in the hotel restaurant and were very suprised to encounter live music by a very talented songstess.
The conceriege arranged for a private day tour for us of Roem and I would recommend this to anyone. We saw all the main tourist traps ourseleves by walking but our guide took us to some fasinating out of the way locations.
My only complaint is that in 2012/2013 the charge 20 Euros per day for intermittent WiFi coverage. This is a shame as it took some of the lustre of an otherwise superb stay
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your Eternal City experience than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.