This is a very tired hotel.
In urgent need of upgrade as all areas of the hotel are looking shabby and worn.
What also makes its worse the attitade of the staff are arrogant and rude.
I stayed in a suite which looks straight out of the 1970s .
Goes well with the mouldy shower curtain !
We unfortunately had afternoon tea at the lobby cafe and the quality of the something basic was terrible.
Another rip off was the wireless internet charge.
Better off going down the road at a resturant and use the free wireless service.
Why this hotel cannot offer this service is terrible ?
Suggest give this hotel a big miss !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome