We had read mixed reports on this hotel before staying - membership to the Ambassador Club was the main driver for the initial booking. We ended up having a fantastic time in Rome, with the service, room and location of the hotel being a big part of this experience (just above the Spanish Steps). Our suite was spacious enough to be comfortable sharing with our 2 young sons, breakfast each day was full of tasty options & excellent service, and the concierge helped arrange some excellent personalised day-tours. We didn't want the mass-tour experience, so had a personal tour guide for the Colloseum / Roman Forum and a driver take us out to Villa D'Este & Villa Adriana. These were highlights of our European trip.
My only suggested improvement for the hotel is to make wireless access complimentary, as most other leading hotels now do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome