In Rome, there is a huge difference in quality between 4, 4.5 and 5 star hotels. This was my third trip to Rome, second within a year, and have to say - my husband and I LOVED this hotel.
Great customer service, nice room (traditional furnishing) which seemed pretty spacious overall (including the bathroom), centrally (and conveniently) located. Restaurant onsite served a great cup of American coffee (as well as espresso) and a decent lunch. Beds we instantly fell asleep on. We were on an upper floor, which was really nice. Conceirge desk gave us good restaurant advice, but take advantage of having them book you into the spots - you might find yourself in a queue if you "walk up". We would stay here again (I'm a Starwood gold lifetime member, so yes, we temporarily defected) and highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your Eternal City experience than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.