My husband and I have just returned from five wonderful days in this hotel. This old and beautifully kept hotel delivered on all levels. I have never come across such helpful and pleasent staff in any hotel I have stayed in worldwide.. The breakfasts were splendid with an incredible variety of foods to suit all tastes. Though expensive, you get what you pay for. I cannot recommend highly enough the Hotel De La Ville with its central location very close to the Spanish steps. I so look forward to returning one day in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome