I have stayed at this hotel for 5 night. Overall I could say that you are only paying for the location. It located almost 300 meters from the spanish steps. The hotel some to be old & not renovated recently. The decoration is old classic which is another reason why I did not like the place. The question here is value for money and my answer is defiantly this hotel is overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome