My husband and I returned to this hotel for Christmas having stayed once before a couple of years ago. We did wonder if we should try a different hotel but are so pleased that we didn't. It's a really special hotel, in a wonderful location and with excellent and friendly staff. OK, it's not ultra modern; the rooms, whilst lovely and very comfortable, are those of a 300 year old, city centre building and drinks are pricy. But it's home from home feeling whilst also full of people who just want to give you a wonderful stay is unbeatable. We love Rome and will, I am sure, return before too long, and next time we won't consider whether or not we should try a different hotel - we have found the best. I'd heartily recommend it to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome