Stayed here 5 nights before my cruise courtesy of points. Had also stayed here 3 years previous. The Priority Club is without a doubt one of the best rewards clubs out there. Although we did not pay for the room we were still upgraded upon check in to a room with a great view, a large bathroom and a large terrace. Yes the rooms are small but this IS Europe. As a Platinum Ambassador we also received fresh fruit and wine. Service is excellent here and the concierge always knowledgeable and helpful. Yes drinks are expensive as is the restaurant but the food is really good. If you are lucky enough to get breakfast included it is spectacular. If not - a five minute walk is a small store where you can buy all the same meats and cheeses for a FRACTION of the cost and have an awesome meal in your room.
Location a minute walk to the top of the Spanish steps is perfect. Also within a few minutes walk are great restaurants and coffee shops and some great shopping,
I will only stay here in Rome. Ignore all the bad reviews. This hotel is spectacular
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome