The Intercontinental de la Ville is superbly located right next to the Spanish steps and it's a cozy, well managed IC. As a Royal Ambassador I've been upgraded to a Suite on the last floor (8th) and what a view we've got over the city of room. True that this is an historical old building that could benefit from some refurbishment and it might well be true that non-suite rooms are not of a standard of a suite but who cares for that when you've some great attentive staff, a superb location and a top service? Congratulations to the team and keep up with the excellent work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome