Not sure how can they name an 2 star hotel in 5 star category. I stayed here for three nights and one of the worst hotel i have every stayed. The rooms are very small, the room is 50 % bigger than their bathroom. If you going with your family or girlfriend , please avoid this place. Might be an ok one if you are travelling alone. The fun part was they upgraded me to luxury room and asked me to stay in 3rd floor, if the luxury room is worst not sure about the ordinary one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome