I stayed one night here, courtesy of my cruise line, the night before embarking on a Mediterranean cruise. I would not have stayed here otherwise.
The room was smallish but comfortable, and classy. The public areas were also nice. The front desk was helpful with currency exchange, as was the concierge with answering our questions.
The location is convenient to the Spanish Steps, and the Villa Borghese.
Breakfast was included with our room, and what a buffet they have! Everything you could want was there, including champagne, and all of it was delicious. I would not have paid the 35 Euro asking price for it, though.
Nice place, but I'm not rich enough to make a habit of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome