Although you have to pay for the extras, including a high cost for wifi, the InterContinental is the perfect location at the top of the Spanish Steps. Their brunch was fabulous and the service excellent. The concierge was unfriently and not helpful, but other hotel staff were great. We loved our room and the architecture of the hotel was a real treat. The brunch was amazing and room service prompt. Just a friently warning - Rome taxi drivers will rip you off every chance they get. Be careful and discuss the cost before you get in. However, the taxi drivers are considerate - they cover the meters so you don't see how badly you're being taken. We always use EuropeanDestinations for our trips to Europe and we arrange the transportation to/from the airport through them as part of our package. Thank goodness this time was no exception, but we learned to take care after the first time of using a taxi to get across the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome