Great location if you're in Rome on hols - right at the top of the Spanish steps and only a short walk to villa bourghese and Trevi fountain. I'm a fan of modern hotels so this one was a little dated for me. It did have a 24 hr gym which I never find in Europe and a killer bar on the rooftop open from 6 with amazing sunset views over Rome.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your Eternal City experience than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.