We started a 3 week vacation/cruise at the Grand Flora.....and things started to happen! Husband pops a serious bad headache....no problem for Massimo.....gave exact directions and instructions written in Italian to take to the farmacia...fix obtained...husband back in the game....next day....oops! cracked a crown....repeat fix from Massimo just sent to the 24 hour ER farmacia via taxi for this solution. Alessandria was also a dream. Sent me to a great salon for a cute hair cut. We liked the dining room at the hotel and ate there several times. The location is simply the best, in our view, for the American traveler. You are in the thick of great shopping...across from the Borghese garden and museum (a must see!) and lots of great walking....15 minutes...it is down hill! to the Spanish Steps, fancy shopping and Via Del Corso for the walk that really gets you into the thick of the locals.
As for the building, yes the rooms are smallish and need a re- do but the beds are Marriott quality and the staff is so wonderful that you don't want to spend too much time in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - il cuore di Via Veneto batte in altoImmerse in your personal "Dolce Vita" at the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, right on top of the noble Via Veneto and next door to the Villa Borghese gardens.This gracious edifice with the stylish decor capturing the grandeur of Neoclassicism is exclusively designed for those looking for refined luxury in an atmosphere of sophistication and the highest level of welcoming hospitality anticipating every need of today's business or leisure traveller.Just sink back in the timeless elegance of the superbly appointed rooms and relax, or delight in the culinary highlights of the Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant The Cabiria. The adjoining bar is the ideal place to meet, to see, or be seen, or to take in the flamboyant atmosphere of Via Veneto.The rooftop Ailanto is the perfect setting for wedding receptions and exclusive celebrations, or simply for admiring the enchanting view over the roofs of the Eternal city.Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - right on the top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Flora Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Grand Flora
- Marriott Rome
- Rome Marriott