We spent a very enjoyable 3 nights here. Breakfast is taken in the roof restaurant on the 7th floor and there are superb views over Rome if you sit outside. Breakfast choice was adequate and service was good and cheerful. Our room size was pretty large. We were in about the 2nd cheapest category of room but it was well equipped. Frankly we did not expect the best views for that price (about 330 euros per night) and we had an attractive courtyard view of the Attrium roof !
However,The price for the presidential suite is abot 1750 euros per night. If I had a niggle about the room ,the bathroom had little or no storage space for all the accoutrements you bring on a holiday. Also,the size of the bath must have been designed for a Roman man from about 50 AD !. I'm only 6 feet tall but it was like being in an old tin bath tub (size wise) ! These minor gripes did not detract from what was an excellent stay. The reception staff were particularly efficent and the concierge gave us some very good restaurant suggestions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - il cuore di Via Veneto batte in altoImmerse in your personal "Dolce Vita" at the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, right on top of the noble Via Veneto and next door to the Villa Borghese gardens.This gracious edifice with the stylish decor capturing the grandeur of Neoclassicism is exclusively designed for those looking for refined luxury in an atmosphere of sophistication and the highest level of welcoming hospitality anticipating every need of today's business or leisure traveller.Just sink back in the timeless elegance of the superbly appointed rooms and relax, or delight in the culinary highlights of the Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant The Cabiria. The adjoining bar is the ideal place to meet, to see, or be seen, or to take in the flamboyant atmosphere of Via Veneto.The rooftop Ailanto is the perfect setting for wedding receptions and exclusive celebrations, or simply for admiring the enchanting view over the roofs of the Eternal city.Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - right on the top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Marriott so you can book your Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Flora Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Grand Flora
- Marriott Rome
- Rome Marriott