I asked my travel agent to book Marriott for the points. I have two major problems. 1. She booked through Expedia and I didn't get my points and 2. She booked what has to be the most expensive place in Rome for what you get. The room was fine for a king bed mid level hotel in a bit city, the equivalent of a 300 a night room in NYC or London for instance. But it was $650. This should be a suite for that price. There are plenty of hotel rooms in Rome at 1/3rd the price that are in City Center where walking is terrific and the neighborhoods far better.
I am severely disappointed in paying this much for a very average stay and much worse since I got no rewards points for my $2000 for 3 nights. Frankly Marriott should be ashamed of that part.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Flora Hotel Rome
- Marriott Grand Flora Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Rome
- Marriott Hotel Grand Flora
- Marriott Rome
- Rome Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - il cuore di Via Veneto batte in altoImmerse in your personal "Dolce Vita" at the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, right on top of the noble Via Veneto and next door to the Villa Borghese gardens.This gracious edifice with the stylish decor capturing the grandeur of Neoclassicism is exclusively designed for those looking for refined luxury in an atmosphere of sophistication and the highest level of welcoming hospitality anticipating every need of today's business or leisure traveller.Just sink back in the timeless elegance of the superbly appointed rooms and relax, or delight in the culinary highlights of the Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant The Cabiria. The adjoining bar is the ideal place to meet, to see, or be seen, or to take in the flamboyant atmosphere of Via Veneto.The rooftop Ailanto is the perfect setting for wedding receptions and exclusive celebrations, or simply for admiring the enchanting view over the roofs of the Eternal city.Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora - right on the top. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.