“Perfect Location in Rome” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #85 of 1,264 Hotels in Rome
Oxnard, California
“Perfect Location in Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Albergo Cesari during my 5-night stay in Rome last month. This was my first visit to Rome, and I based my selection of this hotel on the Tripadvisor reviews as well as the location. I was totally pleased with my choice, and would not hesitate to stay here again on a future visit. I stayed in a Classic Single room. It was quite spacious for a single room, and the bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed a cup of tea every evening in my room, as the hotel provides a kettle and a selection of teas (replenished every day). This was a nice touch! Breakfast on the roof terrace was excellent, with a nice variety of items. it was the perfect start to every day. The front-desk employees were extremely friendly and professional, and would always go out of their way to help answer any question I might have. Upon departure, I had an early flight back home, and they called a taxi for me without hesitation. In fact, within 3 minutes the taxi arrived. The location is very central, and I was able to walk everywhere. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Rome.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We spent a very enjoyable four night stay in Rome and the Albergo Cesari was perfect for our needs. The location was superb, just a few minutes from the Pantheon with a varied selection of excellent eateries within a short walk too.

We booked an airport transfer for our late evening arrival (recommended and well worth the premium over struggling on the train) and we were greeted by a very cheerful and welcoming Tommaso at the front desk with everything ready for our arrival and lots of helpful suggestions for activities and tips to get the best from the things we had already booked to do. He and his front desk colleagues were exemplary, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable and added greatly to our stay.

Our room was a comfortable en-suite twin, not luxury but exactly what we needed for an action filled few days. Everything worked and the hotel and our room super clean. Double glazed windows allowed us to enjoy an unbroken nights sleep.

Buffet style breakfast on the roof terrace was a pleasant start to each day and the same space available in the evening for a wind down drink.

Overall the Albergo Cesari was pivotal to our enjoyment of a packed Rome visit and I recommend the hotel without reservation.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The rooftop patio is great. My friends and I shared a bottle of wine there each night and met there each morning for a fantastic breakfast. The front desk staff were all very upbeat, friendly and helpful giving us detailed instructions on local restaurants and calling a taxi for us. The room itself was comfortable but considering what we paid for it, the bathroom amenities were skimpy - just a bar of generic soap and shower gel. They did not provide shampoo, conditioner, or body lotion. Also, the maid left our used plastic cups from the night before untouched. But overall, we had a very good stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Spring City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We arrived by the car service the hotel had arranged for us. Check in was a breeze. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast on the rooftop was outstanding. I will return to this hotel. Great area to stay in Rome.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Farias C, Direttore at Albergo Cesari, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Connieh84,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay at the Albergo Cesàri.
I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay; from the company of pick up service, our easy and “fast” check in, the general ambiance of the hotel, the comfort your room to our friendly and English speaking staff. This is simply music to our ears and is something I will of course share with the team!
Thanks also for your comments on our buffet breakfast and the rooftop, not less for our fantastic location.
All the team and I hope to see you back very soon: booking your next stay with us at our official website, where a special offer is waiting for you.
Cordially,
Cinzia Farias
Hotel Manager
Albergo Cesàri – Roma
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We checked out of this hotel yesterday. I cannot rate it highly enough! Great location, very close to Pantheon, Trevi and beautiful churches. It is in a fairly quiet square with some excellent restaurants very near by. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. They organised tour guides, taxis and made excellent recommendations of places to eat. This hotel was recommended to me by a friend and I would happily recommend it to others.

Room Tip: This was great for us as a family as we wanted our teenage daughter with us in the one room.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A fantastic hotel in the centre of Rome. Trevi Fountain and Pantheon only 5 min walk (slowly). Staff friendly and helpful. Quality, choice of food and location - on roof terrace- of breakfast was excellent. We will be going back!

Room Tip: Good sound proofing when windows are shut. We were in room 1.
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We just checked out today and I must say we could not have been more pleased with our stay. The location is excellent as we were able to walk to the Burghessi Gardens, the Collesium, the Jewish Quarter, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, etc. our only cab rides were from the airport, to the Vatican and to the train station. Our room was great with a welcoming basket of fruit, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was perfect for us as well. But, what made this a 5-star experience was the staff....they went out of their way to make us feel welcome...going so far as to pack a breakfast for us for an early tour tour Pompeii one day and providing us with freshly arrived pastries the next day before an early tour of the Vatican. This would be our number one choice of hotels for our next visit to Rome. You can find fancier, you can find more expensive, but for our stay....this was perfect!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Albergo Cesari? Share your experiences!