Went for the superior room in this hotel which was good but a bit small. Bed was comfortable, room clean, adequate toiletries provided, no kettle in room.
Breakfast is self service which seems to also include cleaning and clearing the tables yourself! The restaurant size for this hotel is far to small to accommodate the amount of guests it holds, also insufficient staff on duty to cope with the demand. The breakfast is average with hot drinks coming from very slow machines!!
Beware of the the sign "€10 for late check out - you choose the time" - what this actually means is €10 an hour past checkout time!!!!
Location is spot on, right between the Vatican and the main sights of Rome - all are within easy walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. The hotel’s setting in the exclusive Prati district offers an ideal location to experience the extraordinary beauty of Rome. The hotel is within walking distance of fabulous landmarks such as Piazza del Popolo and Piazza di Spagna (Trinità dei Monti). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your NH Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.