Stayed while on a work trip to Rome. Modern hotel, great buffet breakfast. About 12 -15 minutes walk to the Vatican and 10 minutes from Piazza del Popolo in the other direction. Paid a little extra for a "superior" double room but it was smaller than I expected. Wifi in rooms got a little ropey when put under pressure at busy times.
Stayed here in 2005 with a number of work colleagues and a major issue arose with the hotel. Things have changed greatly for the better since then and staff were very helpful. Very good location for Vatican and museums and Piazza Navona is just across the river in the other direction. One of Rome's large shopping streets is nearby.
Good for business trip and they seem to offer good deals at various times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci