Stayed while on a work trip to Rome. Modern hotel, great buffet breakfast. About 12 -15 minutes walk to the Vatican and 10 minutes from Piazza del Popolo in the other direction. Paid a little extra for a "superior" double room but it was smaller than I expected. Wifi in rooms got a little ropey when put under pressure at busy times.
Stayed here in 2005 with a number of work colleagues and a major issue arose with the hotel. Things have changed greatly for the better since then and staff were very helpful. Very good location for Vatican and museums and Piazza Navona is just across the river in the other direction. One of Rome's large shopping streets is nearby.
Good for business trip and they seem to offer good deals at various times.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. The hotel’s setting in the exclusive Prati district offers an ideal location to experience the extraordinary beauty of Rome. The hotel is within walking distance of fabulous landmarks such as Piazza del Popolo and Piazza di Spagna (Trinità dei Monti). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your NH Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.