This does not feel like a four-star hotel. The staff (except Alberto and Maria) are not very nice. The staff does not answer the front desk phone during the night which bothers me if there were an emergency. This hotel does not have a concierge and you would expect one. The rooms are a motel six type room-too hot or too cold and there is not a shower door on the tub. The elevators are incredibly small and take a while to come to the floor in the busy hours. The price is very cheap for Rome however so one must decide on what is important to you-price, location, service, and style-you can't have it all here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, NHHotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci