We had never been to Rome and wanted somewhere that was close to all major attractions, whilst not being in too much of a noisy area. This Hotel could not have been better. We were able to walk to all of the key attractions with ease. Including the Spanish Steps, trevi fountain, Pantheon, collesum and The Vatican. The room was great and had a small balcony off it. The bufffet breakfast had a wide variety and was of excellent quality. What really makes this hotel stand out is its staff. They were always so happy to help and belive me we asked a lot of questions. They helped us plan trips and even made bookings at restaurants and a spa for us. I cant recommend this hotel enough and next time we go to Rome, this is where we shall stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, NHHotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci