This was the highlight of our trip. It was very very beautiful and definitely worth the money. I actually thought it was inexpensive for what we received. Every morning their was an ample breakfast. I can't say it was continental because EVERYTHING was available from fresh fruit salad to meats, cheeses, sweet rolls, croissants, cakes, eggs and CAPPECCINO or expresso to order. Loved it. The room was nice - VERY CLEAN! I am surprised at some of the things folks are saying because we were there seven nights and each was terrific. The food was delicious - we ate at the restaurant three of the seven nights. My favorite thing, however, was the black and white cat who lived on the property; Sweet and always a friendly greeting at dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.