Relais Castrum Boccea was a beautiful place. It was a little difficult to find and had our taxi driver somewhat frustrated, but it was worth the wait. We chose this place because it was located almost equally from our lodging in Rome and from FCO where our family members were flying in and meeting us. We were impressed with the cleanliness and size of the rooms. The place is very new and modern. As we ate our lunch we observed an event going on with great delectable dishes of food being carried up the hill to a party. It looked like a wonderful place to have a wedding. The grounds are well maintained and the area is peaceful and quiet. It was a perfect stopping place from Rome and on our way to Tuscany.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.