I have a dream to open B@B. I need two things, money, and training. I am still working for money, but two days stay was the best training I could have.
Below my lesson
- warm welcome is very important
- some hints/tips regarding stay are more than welcome
- in case guest will lock the doors in the locker, help him in 2 minutes
- short chat with guests makes stay even nicer
- English is the need in the current global world
- Internet should be fast like Ferrari (login should be easy)
- breakfast should be tasty, and it is nice to sit outside, in case nice weather.
- B@B is not a charity organization, but each quest should feel that the price is fair.
At the end I would like o thank you to the lady from the reception, who was my "teacher", without her, the hotel will lose one star.
What I will do next, book my stay in October, to have second part of the training, and come back to work, to save money for something similar.
I forgot about location, not it the old town, but 10 minutes by bus and you are (bus 90/62)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the most exclusive areas of Rome, Villa Pirandello is the ideal solution for your job engagement as well as for your relaxing vacation in a fascinating ancient palace in liberty style. The rooms are equipped with all the comfort and furnished with a fine taste. You'll be in a magical atmosphere. Situated a few steps from Piazza Bologna and the tube station, the Villa is just a few minutes from the renowned locations of the Rome City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Villa Pirandello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.