“Perfect for your Rome Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aurelio Aquilone B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Aurelio Aquilone B&B
You added Aurelio Aquilone B&B to your Saves list
Via Bonaventura Cerretti 31 - int. 9 | Piano 5° - Fifth Floor, 00167 Rome, Italy   |
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #8 of 2,892 Rome B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for your Rome Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our stay at Aurelio was really very wonderful. We stayed there last weekend for 2 nights.
We had a double room and a single room for a total of 3 adults.
Rooms are really rice and homely. Cozy bed and you can get that really amazing sleep when you come back from a tiring Rome exploration.
Francesca is a wonderful host and she is really very helpful. All her small tips regarding what to see, where to buy the tickets, etc. are really helpful.
Location is also close to the city and the area is really safe even when you come back late in the night.
I would definitely recommend this B&B to everyone for their Roma trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at Aurelio Aquilone B&B for two nights just last week and had the most lovely time. Francesca is a fantastic host! Knowing she was there waiting for us at the B&B after a long flight was a great comfort. Francesca organized a car to pick us up from the airport and bring us straight to her (€40 flat rate) and gave us great tips to get oriented on our first afternoon in Rome. The location of the B&B is very convenient and easy to access at all times of the day and night. We felt safe, welcome and well looked after the whole time we stayed with Francesca. I will definitely go back when next

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Francesca was just amazing! She gave me lots of tips on where to start my sightseeing as this was my first time in Rome. She also strongly advised me to book online for the Vatican museum and went through the trouble of helping me make the reservations. (tip: definitely do this as the lineup was unbelievable when I got there in the morning!) The room I had was the single room, which was very spacious and clean. The rest of the apartment was huge and very nicely decorated. Location was not bad either, just less than 5 minutes walk to the metro. The only thing though was that other guests were coming in quite late (after midnight) and were making a bit of a racket in the shared washroom :( Thankfully, it was just that one night so it wasn't that big of a problem.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed at Aurelio room for two nights last week (Sept 11-13). Room was clean and spacious, and it had direct access to the elevator. Bathroom was also clean and spacious, though it was shared with the adjacent Aquilone room. This B&B is located in a nice, safe neighborhood near the Baldo Degli Ubaldi metro station. One of the best things about AA is Francesca. Her advice on which sites to prioritize helped me maximize my three days in Rome. While I was there I also felt like I was staying with an old friend or relative. Will definitely be back, just need to save some money for my return trip. Maraming salamat Francesca! Hope to be back soon!

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my first stay in Rome and from the moment we sent the email requesting a room at the B&B, Francesca welcomed us with open arms. Once we arrived at the B&B, it was liked we were coming home to family. Francesca treated us like we had been friends all our lives. From the beautiful cosy rooms to the breathtaking terrace to the cuddly towels, our stay could not have been better. Francesca helped us plan our visit in Rome to make sure that we got the best out of the time we had. Eventhough she had probably done this hundreds of times before, she treated us like we were her first guests and this was her first time, it was with complete love and dedication. I have to say, after leaving her home, I miss seeing her smiling face. I will go back to Rome and I will stay with Francesca.

Room Tip: If you are a couple, I would suggest the large single room with a whirlpool tub, but if you are trav...
Cheshire uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Lovely relaxing peaceful base. Welcoming attentive host, thank you Francesca, who gave lots of useful advice. Great location near Metro stop, you could get to most sites in 10-20 minutes. Good rooms, fridge for drinks, Jaccuzi bath, own key and free to come and go. Great restaurant, Joseph, around the corner-best to book and super ice cream shop nearby.

• Stayed August 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband & I travelled to Italy this summer and I booked this BnB in January itself. Francesca, the hostess, was very prompt with all the booking details and also answered my numerous questions as I was planning what to do in Rome in the 4 days we had there. The location is great; it's a bit outside the city centre, but it's well-served by the metro (station is just 5 min walk from the apartment). The apartment itself is beautiful and we had the Hammam suite, which is quite large and the bathroom is HUGE. There's a bath-tub and a shower-area. The whole place is very prettily-furnished and feels homely. Breakfast is quite substantial & you can have it out in the lovely terrace.

Francesca is a great hostess and made every effort of ensuring my comfort. On day 3 in Rome, I fell ill due to the continuous exertion (we had been on the road for more than 2 weeks) and Francesca very kindly brought my breakfast to my room and generally made sure I was OK. One evening, before we set out to visit the city, we shared a long chat (and a coffee & gelato) with her and it seemed like chatting with a friend!

Book your stay here & you'll be assured of a warm welcome and plenty of suggestions about what to do & where to go (and eat). Be sure to visit Ristorante Joseph for an excellent dinner & Gelateria Retro for delicious pistachio & other flavours; both of them are at a walking distance.

Room Tip: The Hamamm suite for a royal experience :)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Aurelio Aquilone B&B? Share your experiences!