“Great, Modern & comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Class House

You added Class House to your Saves list
Class House
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Via del Corso 79, 00186 Rome, Italy (Campo Marzio)   |
Ranked #577 of 2,892 Rome B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Great, Modern & comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

And right on the main shopping street in Rome! Recently renovated, fresh, modern and clean with everything you need. Great location, close to Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. Staff are lovely and helpful - especially Ferdinando. I would definitely stay there again. One small thing - I had a little problem to find it - but only because I arrived very early (8am) and I was not aware that I had to check in at Hotel Del Corso, just down the road, I only had the address of Class House and there is no sign so I had to wait until someone came out and I asked them, then they called the Hotel and I was able to leave my bag and then check in around lunch time at the Hotel and then they accompanied me to Class House to show me to my room. I must have not printed all the information - probably my fault not theirs. I will return to this hotel. Breakfast is nice also, and free wi-fi.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Class House, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Dear Rinda,
Thank you for choosing our new CLASS HOUSE to spend your holidays in the wonders of Rome.
I wanted to thank you for the compliments made ​​to the staff and especially to me.
is a real pleasure for me to know that our customers have done very well in our hotel and we all helped to make a stay more pleasant in our city.
I am very glad also that you have enjoyed the comfort of our modern materials of our new CLASS HOUSE and that you have enjoyed the unique position in the center of Rome close to all the most interesting attractions that the city offers.
Again thanking you all hope to see you again.
my best greetings.

Ferdinando Orecchio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

we had a vey enjoyable stay here. the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable, probably the best shower i ever had. the staff were very friendly and helpful and most of all the location was second to none as all the sights were in walking distance. overall very happy.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio responsible for customer relations. at Class House, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Dear Miss Julie,

Thank you very much for choosing our nev CLASS HOUSE to spend your holiday in Rome.
I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you also for the compliments for all the staff that provides our customers with the highest availability and professionalism.
I'm glad you enjoyed our materials for furniture for the bedroom and the bathroom as the fabulous shower.
I hope to see you again in our CLASS HOUSE.
My best regards.

Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Very good annex to the Hotel Via del Corso in Rome. Very well located.
This is an annex from the Via del Corso Hotel, at around two blocks. It is well situated, close to everything, Piazza Espana, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, Piazza del Poppolo, Hip hop bus stops, etc.
Very nice room, well designed, nice furniture, very clean, everything very classy. Nice Italian breakfast. The personal at the front desk very gentile and collaborative. A bell boy (faquino) helped us with the bags to and from the annex.. We will recommend this Hotel, and we will be back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Dear customer,
thank you so much for your review about our CLASS HOUSE.
I am very happy that your stay was good and that you have enjoyed the services of our hotel.
Thank you so much for the compliments for the choice made ​​of unique materials with which we furnished our luxurious suites.
Thank you for the compliments also made ​​to all the staff that provides maximum availability and cordiality to ensure our guests a service worthy of note.
I am very pleased that you chose as your reference point our CLASS HOUSE.

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

This hotel has just about the best location in Rome. we stayed in one of the rooms in via del corso 117 which is the center of everything. Although the lively environment, the room was very quiet.
The room was well furnished, very nice and clean, although quite small. Wifi was available and the staff was as friendly as could be. Breakfast was just enough, with good fresh ground coffee made on the spot.

I think this is a great value for money room for a couple staying in rome.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for the customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Dear customer,
I am very glad that you felt comfortable in our new CLASS HOUSE.
see that you enjoyed our services and that you liked the decor of our rooms is the best reward for us.
The location also is the best that you can take in Rome, in the in the heart of the City, close to all attractions of Rome, finest restaurants and shops most famous in the world.
I hope to see you soon at our hotel.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011 via mobile

Loved this location, Maria was lovely.....definate return

• Stayed September 2011
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear guest, thank you so much for your review about our new CLASS HOUSE.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. know that our customers have enjoyed our services is the best for us gratitude and this helps us only to do better.
thanks for the compliments to the boys of staff and girl of the breakfast.
I hope to see you soon in our CLASS HOUSE for your next vacation in Rome.

BEST REGARDS.

Ferdinando Orecchio.
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Class House was fantastic! Checked in at the Hotel de corso where our room was ready early and our bags were taken up for us - which was lovely. Room was stunning, modern, comfortable very stylish and very clean and although had read reviews that rooms were small it seemed well sized to us. Also was all air condition which is essential when going during the hotter seasons! The location could not have been more perfect, on a busy shopping street near all the sights and near a metro station to get to the further sights - everything was in walking distance from the hotel. And although on a busy street never was disturbed by noise. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful - we had a lot of problem with our transfer and the company spoke very little broken english but the receptionist spoke to the company on our behalf and arranged and sorted everything for us - for which we couldn't have been more grateful for. We also had to check out at 11 but had a late flight, the staff were very helpful and told us to leave our bags in our room and they would be waiting in reception for us when we came back from the day - which they were. They also let us wait in the comfortable reception area which access to the toilets and any help we needed which was very much appreciated. Overall it was fantastic, and very well priced for location and standards of rooms. Breakfast was also lovely. A brilliant hotel which we couldn't recommend more.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Dear guest thank you very much for your review about our new CLASS HOUSE.
is for us a real pride to know that our guests enjoy their stay in our facility. this is the greatest reward for us because we offer the customer throughout our professional and friendly. know through the reviews of our guests is the most important thing so we can continuously improve our services. I am very pleased to know that you also enjoyed our breakfast buffet full of fresh and genuine products. the location is also one of the most beautiful in the whole center of Rome in Via del Corso near all the major monuments and shops. I renew again thanks for your review and for the compliments to the staff as always devotes all kindness and willingness to meet the needs of our guests.
I take this opportunity to bring our most cordial greetings.
I hope to see you soon in our house for his class next Roman holiday.

FERDINANDO ORECCHIO
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We were initially surprised by the unassuming entrance to this hotel (you have to go to the Hotel Del Corso to check in and get your key) but this belies the hotel's modern, clean, fresh interior. The location was ideal - easy access to taxis and public transport, on a major shopping street, equidistant from all the big attractions. The receptionist was extremely helpful, efficient and friendly. Do take advantage of the breakfast on the roof terrace of the Hotel Del Corso. A greater variety of meats and fresh fruit at breakfast would be welcome; otherwise this hotel is very good value for money and I thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Dear Guest Thank You so much for your review about our new CLASS HOUSE.
I am very satisfied and happy to know that you have enjoeyed your stay. The friendliness and helpfulness are a trademark of CLASS HOUSE. Thank you also for the compliments for all the staff. The location is also one of the most envied of all in the heart of Rome on the VIA DEL CORSO close to all major attractions of the Capital.
I take this opportunity to extend our warmest greetings.
I am waiting you for your next holiday in Rome.

FERDINANDO ORECCHIO

Been to Class House? Share your experiences!