From our initial contact to our departure, Marco and Pierluigi Sole showed us the greatest kindness and consideration. They organised our airport transfers, carried up and down our cases, and welcomed us with the best coffee we have ever drunk. Their associate Emiliano served our delicious breakfasts and also exemplified the best of Roman hospitality. The decor of this boutique establishment is stunning. Location is excellent, within easy reach of the tourist haunts. Alfredo's Gallery, a very good restaurant, is just over the road, and the 'bakery' a little further away offers high-quality goods and is open most of the time. Locanda del Sole made our three days in Rome memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Locanda del Sole" is an inviting luxury B&B in Rome's historic centre boasting an idyllic setting in the famous Rione Campo Marzio district. Guests on a romantic break in Rome will receive a warm welcome, where lived Jose Carlos Mariategui, a famous Peruvian thinker and essayist, in a characteristic 19th century building on Via della Scrofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Locanda del Sole Luxury Suite Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Bed And Breakfast
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Hotel Rome