This has been our second stay in this hotel.
As previously we chose an Imperial room and finally became very happy with our choice. However, before the travel I was a bit upset that I did not choose another hotel in the city centre for the same price.
However, the more we were staying in the hotel the more I was convincing that our choice was correct! First of all, this is the Imperial floor which gives you an access not only to breakfast but also to snacks and drinks throughout the day as well as to light dinner and after dinner drinks and coffees! Secondly, it takes maximum 20 minutes to get to the city centre by the hotel shuttle or by taxi (even faster) and the cost for a taxi ride to any destination in the city was not always more than EUR 15 - the price you could afford, I believe, if you stay in a 5 star hotel. In exchange of it you get an exceptional service and the luxurious hospitality of one of the best hotels in Europe! Moreover, sometimes it is not a very bad idea to return to a quite place from the bustling city centre! In addition, there is quite a big hotel park walking in which is a great pleasure as well.
This is one of a few hotels among numerous hotels around the world, which I have stayed in, that I did not want to leave!
Next time when we are in Rome we will not think about another option and definitely book the same hotel - Roma Cavalieri!!
- Also Known As:
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotel Rome
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels And Resorts
- Hilton International Rome
- Hilton Rome
- Rome Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Rome
- Rome Cavalieri Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the panorama that has inspired visitors for centuries is Rome's most prestigious address – the Rome Cavalieri hotel. Though only minutes from the city's great monuments, the Rome Cavalieri has the tranquility of an oasis. Enclosed in fifteen acres of lush Mediterranean parklands, this luxury hotel is a calm retreat in the heart of the Eternal City, an elegant refuge where time slows and hearts quicken.The first hotel in Europe to be part of the exclusive Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, the Rome Cavalieri hotel is more than just a 5–star property. It's the pre-eminent luxury hotel in Rome, with an art collection that outshines many museums, a Grand Spa that would be the envy of a prestige health resort, and standards of luxury that set it apart from other Rome hotels. The Rome Cavalieri brings new meaning to notions of Italian style, and new purpose to the fine art of exclusive hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.