“The best past ever ate” 5 of 5 stars

+39 06 9684 3000
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Bentu & Soi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 8,758 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Goiania, GO
“The best past ever ate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

The title of my review is not false. The food is fantastic, perfect. I was there with family and friends. The owner explained detailed every item of the menu, all plates have a singularity. The night was unfforgetable. Highly recommended. If you stay in lux Appartamenti this is the place to eat.

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Gem of a place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

this was a great restaurant - with great deals especially for lunch - overlooked location but worth going to!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“First time at a Sardinian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

It's a little restaurant with pretty decorations. I like places that aren't touristy and this fits the bill. The friendly host greeted us and sat us down promptly. The restaurant was about half full and the service was efficient. The food was plentiful and delicious. We actually went there with a coupon and I couldn't believe how much food they served us and the quality was top-notch. I would surely recommend people to go there and try it out.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berlin, Germany
“So good, not touristy, very nice staff & location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Absolutely loved this place! One of the best places we ate at in Rome. Fresh ingredients and super delicious. You barely see tourists the, which is good. Its not far from Termini though. The staff is still very nice and doesnt mind speaking tourists! A must if you love good Italian food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Springs, CA
“Excellent restaurant in a local residential neighborhood.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My friend and I rented an apartment in this neighborhood in May 2013 On the same street is this little restaurant Bentu E Soi which means wind and sun in the Sardinian dialect of Italy.I never had Sardinian food before and this was a complete gastronomic joyful experience. The mixed appetizer was splendid and enjoyable, so were the main courses that my friend and I had. The table wine was sold by pitcher and was wonderful. The staff in the restaurant really looked after their clients. We got there about 8PM and by 10 PM it was full . I suggest to go early or make a reservation. It is a Gay friendly restaurant and proudly displays the emblem of the rainbow flag on its front door. This is a local restaurant so don't expect many other tourists. I spoke Italian so we got by. The staff, I'm sure would help you to understand the menu with their limited English.

• Visited May 2013