“Don't miss this place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant Il Vineto

Restaurant Il Vineto
Via Vittorio Veneto 6, Rome, Italy (Ludovisi / Via Veneto)
Improve this listing
Description: phone: +39 06 486617
Colombia, South America
“Don't miss this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went to this restaurant because it was the only one still opened when we arrived in Rome.

The food is very good quality and the service is excellent.

This restaurant was in the same block as our hotel, and the waiter and hostess recognized us every time we passed by.

Will recomend this restaurant to any one visiting Rome.

Visited August 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best pasta sauce ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My friends and I had the restaurant set up a lunch their choices. Everything was so good the service also. But my taste buds did cartwheels and more when I tasted the spaghetti. Fresh pasta and the sauce was to die for. I thought about the whole rest of the trip. And unfortunately for other places compared the tastes to that sauce. Although other meals were wonderful, they did not come close to this meal.. I hope I get back to Rome soon so I can eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Great lunch special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

In addition to a dizzying array of wines this place, conveniently located accross the street from the Barberini metro stop has great lunch specials and wonderful service and ambience. It is a bit pricey but for €15 you get a good portion of either pizza or spaghetti, tiramisu and tasty coffee.

Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a large group (9 of us) that they were able to accommodate, the food was great and the service was great. We will say that it was a little pricey but worth every penny. We cannot wait to go back to this restaurant the next time we are in Italy.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Canada
“Small and cramped”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food was unremarkable and this place is very small. The waiter made me uncomfortable by asking for a tip in addition to the service charge because the service charge went to the company. I would never eat there again

Visited August 2012