What a great trip. This was a small, modern hotel. It was very clean and full of staff that was helpful and friendly. We are offered a welcome fresh coffee/espresso on arrival. The staff took the time to find out what we had planned for our stay and offered suggestions on restaurants and places to visit. We had some disappointment dealing with a taxi driver who claimed not to understand that we wished to be dropped off within the "walls of Rome" so we would only have to pay the flat 40 Euros from the airport. Since he didn't get that we were charged the full 55 Euros it took to get to the hotel, which is just outside the mystical "wall". Bummer. But on the up shot the owner took us to the Airport herself for the return trip. This was great! All in all it was a great place and I hope we get the chance to return and stay longer.
* Tell us how you liked the room
* Talk about the location & amenities
* Say what you liked best & least
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 stars hotel, located in a very charming area 2 km from Spanish steps, in a liberty villa with garden, totally renovated. Design and liberty rooms. Private bathrooms, wifi, safety box, minibar, air conditioning, LCD TV, personal scale, hairdryer. Fresh pastries and high quality breakfast, wine & cocktail bar, airport pick-up, babysitter, indoor & outdoor relax area, store, fitness, rooftop terrace & garden events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Palm Gallery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.