“Best decision we made for the trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Guest Roma

We can't find prices for this accommodation
My Guest Roma
Save Saved
You added My Guest Roma to your Saves list
Viale 21 Aprile 12 | Int 1 e int 3, 00162 Rome, Italy   |
Offers & Announcements
€90 (EUR)
Ranked #6 of 2,796 Rome B&B and Inns
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Best decision we made for the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

This charming B&B is perfect for relaxing and recharging after a hard day of touring the city. Stefano is extremely helpful and often goes out of his way to help with our trip arrangements. It is located in the residential area NE of the city. However, bus/subway are both within walking distance and will take you to all the major attractions. If you like to walk, you can walk all the way to the Colosseum in 1 1/2 - 2 hours. The room is very clean, has free internet, and a comfortable bed. We enjoyed chatting with Stefano and other guests over breakfast, while planning our day. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Polish first
carrington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Stefano is great. Staying at My Guest Roma is like having you're own apartment in Rome. I love when you have the keys to the building. I was surprised on arrival as I expected to walk into a reception area, but found My Guest Roma is in an apartment block that is home to local people. Stefano could not have been more helpful and you must eat at a local Pizzeria not far from My Guest Roma.Stefano will point you in the right direction ( I ended up eating there both nights).Central Rome is just far enough away and public transport is no problem. Was a fun experience.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

I chose My Guest Roma because of the reviews on tripadvisor. We were rewarded for such a good decision. Stefano met us at the front door and even carried our bags into our rooms. He sat down with us and a map to show us where we were located and gave us suggestions for restaurants and places to see. Stefano gave us instructions on using the transit system which is very convenient to My Guest Roma. Our room was immaculate and comfortable. The breakfast was ample, certainly enough to give us a good start in the morning. Location of My Guest Roma is close to several good restaurants as well as a supermarket. Stefano was the perfect host and if we ever have the opportunity to visit Rome again, there will be no question about where we will stay - My Guest Roma! Thanks Stefano!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

We were a group of 6 and stayed in the apartment and a double room. Everything was lovely and we all would highly recommend it. Stefano could noit have been a better host. He sat down with us and with a map explained transportation, places to go,markets, and everything else we needed to know! We loved the apartment-it was a great gathering spot for us. Everything was very clean and had a lovely modern decor.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Stefano is the best host anyone can hope for. Nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are large, super clean, and very quiet. Breakfast is great. You will sleep well, you will eat well, and you will feel like you are home in the evenings. The bus stop is 5 minutes away, and the metro station is 10 minutes walk. If you have kids, there is a great little fun-park at the end of the 60 and 90 bus lines, 5 stops away from the hotel. Easy. I stay at hotels all over the world, and cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

Chose this accommodation based on Tripadvisor ranking (was #1 back in Sep). Every praise of the host Stefano is true. He replies emails promptly and is very customer oriented. We stayed 3 nights in the beginning of our Italy trip and another 2 nights in the end. Rooms are clean and comfy. Location is well connected with the buses and metro. On a side note, if you are a light sleeper like me, do ask for a quiet room that is not facing the street, as Roma never sleeps!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

Staying at the My Guest Roma was an absolute pleasure. The room was new, wide and fantastically set up in every respect: a personal touch in the décor had made it very special. The mattresses were incredibly comfy and we had shampoo and a full toilet set provided. The location was perfect too: in an elegant residential neighborhood 15 minutes away from Via Veneto. And the hospitality was incomparable! Stefano, the owner and manager is a truly rare gem : he received us personally, carried our luggage, provided us with a map and offered us some coffee. He took a good 40 minutes to explain everything about the place, as well as where to go and how to move around town. Had this not been enough every morning, he sat with us and helped us plan our day. He speaks very good English and is knowledgeable about Roman history and culture.
He was so amazing that ,the moment rain started, umbrellas were ready for us; that he helped us booking trains and found us cheap accommodation in Venice when we had to change our plans the very last moment.
If we ever have the opportunity to be back in this great city, we would never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to My Guest Roma? Share your experiences!