“Best gluten free bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Guest Roma

We can't find prices for this accommodation
My Guest Roma
Viale 21 Aprile 12 | Int 1 e int 3, 00162 Rome, Italy   |
Ranked #8 of 2,691 Rome B&B and Inns
Wien
“Best gluten free bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is the place to be for all the gluten free intolerant who know what it means having to constantly check the food you are served. I have picked My Guest Roma carefully. I was immediately conquered by their customer service. My e-mails were answered within minutes, even after I have already secured the room. For months Gioia and Stefano helped me finalize the smallest details of my trip such as finding a gluten free bed and breakfast in Florence, restaurants, trains .
My expectations were fulfilled. The room looked exactly as on their website, so did the breakfast room with its marble garments on the wall.
Breakfast was incredibly rich, nothing comparable to what I was ever served in other bed and breakfasts or even at a 3 star hotel. Not just with regard to the gluten free variant my daughter had ordered. For instance, hot drinks were prepared in a professional machine which had some 15 options of drinks ( from the chocolate milk based to the water based one, to the mocha, the expresso, black coffee, cappuccino, or light cappuccino...). There were 5 -6 kinds of juices, pastries, cereals, cheeses, seasonal fruits, yogurts.
My daughter was offered everyday a different dish with a variety of salted /sweet croissants, cookies, rice bread, cereals or crackers....all gluten free, and all served by Stefano himself.
Nothing was ever too much of an issue. Once were late at breakfast, but Stefano insisted we would sit and take our time.
He responded to every request with smile. Actually, things didn't even had to be mentioned. For instance, we were helped with our luggage upon arrival and were offered to leave it a secure place upon departure. We particularly appreciated such a service as we felt it to be safe, not being accessible to other customers at all.
The staff personally delivers cases from and to it. With no hesitation I consider My Guest Rome the best gluten free b&b I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Just ask Stefano and he will take good care of you
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

626 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Polish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

stefano was very kind and helpfull the room was new and very clean
and breakfast was execelent !!
the place also has a near by parking wich was very usefull forus
it is located at a very nice and safe steet near piazza bolonia
the best B&B ever!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have to thank the trip advisor for this discovery ! I fully agree with all others: this place is an a rarity on all accounts!

Me and my fried went there for a long weekend. The warn atmosphere and the tastefully arranged rooms are just a start.I loved the lively central neighborhood, a stone thrown from everything. It felt home immediately. I loved Stefano 's warm reception and detailed personal overview of Rome over a warm tea. I enjoyed the neatness of my room, the fresh flowers everyday, the computer provided and the fridge in the room . IThe weather was cold and the room was well heated (but not overheated). It was warm in more than one sense.
I couldn't be more happy with my choice.Last but not least the price I got was was way below all top listed accommodation on this website

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Szeged, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

It's the best hotel I ever staid in Europe. Fantastic, more than perfect! All staff were very kind and friendly. The room was clean, modern and sophisticated. I strongly recommend this hotel to all.

We were given excellent advice, by Stefano on what to do, how and where to go, what to see and tailored to our needs.This saved a lot of time and took the guesswork out of the sightseeing experience.

Thank you Stafano! We'll coming back:)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stefano gave us many recommendations for places to go while in Rome and really went out of his way to treat us well. The room itself wasn't anything too fancy, but it was spacious enough for the two of us and it was clean. Also, it had air conditioning and a private bathroom, which was nice. I enjoyed the espresso in the morning. It's not within walking distance of any of the main attractions, but you can easily catch the bus or metro and quickly get wherever you want to go. We didn't have any trouble getting around and actually enjoyed being outside of the tourist area. We ate at a nice pizza place nearby where the locals eat, and most of the staff didn't speak English, so it felt like a more authentic Italian experience. The only thing we didn't like was that there is a lot of graffiti in the neighborhood, but I think this is typical of Italian cities and doesn't necessarily mean that it is an unsafe area. This place was a good value, had great service, and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had our best stay with My guest Roma during our italy trip. Location wise, My guest roma is located in a lovely quiet neighbourhood that near metro station( within 10 minutes), and easy access to good food. What i love most, is the warmth and sincerity of Stefano and Giola, who has welcome us with such genuine attitude. I love the well ventilated and very clean sunny room. I almost feel it as if my own room after 3 days stay. And the breakfast, simple but a good variety of very delicious bread / croissant. We basically alter our itinery a bit , just to make sure we will have the breakfast before going out :).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I highly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling in Rome. It is located in a quiet neighborhood away from the hustle-and-bustle of the tourist areas - YET, it is only 10 - 15 minutes on the easily accessible bus(es) located just 1/2-block from My Guest Roma. The hosts/owners of My Guest Roma made me feel so comfortable and were very helpful. Upon my arrival, first time in Rome, the host/owner graciously sat down with me and a map and recommended things to see, strategies, local tips, etc.

My room at My Guest Roma had everything one could need, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it had a partial kitchenette (sink, refrigerator, and counter). The selection at breakfast was great - pastries, fruit, cereal, bread, cheese, tomatoes, juice, and of course an array of coffee options. As a female traveling alone, this B&B was located in a very safe neighborhood and I never had any concerns. Thank you for a wonderful stay at My Guest Roma, Marci R. (San Diego, CA)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to My Guest Roma? Share your experiences!