“Your Tours in Italy... 2 perfect days” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 888 Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Tour In Italy is an Italian Company specialized in Shore Excursions for cruisers from the main Italian Ports of call and Day Tours of the most beautiful Italian Cities. Brand new Mercedes limos and vans and knowledgeable English speaking driving guides will make your vacation a true memorable one.We trust you will enjoy us and maybe find that extra push to come over and discover or rediscover Italy!
Chicago, Illinois
“Your Tours in Italy... 2 perfect days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were recommended by a friend to use Your Tour in Italy, and we cant wait to come back and use them again and see more of Italy.

It was a pleasure to be a human and see and learn about Rome through the eyes of a true Roman… Emiliano
Thank you for sharing your beautiful city with us. We had a wonderful day and you made it that way. We enjoyed your knowledge and sense of humor mixed with your passion and deep love for your city and country. Our long day together seemed like 5 minutes and when you dropped us off we left you and Rome disappointed that we did not have more time to explore.
We had a list that covered a lot in 1 short day , and you completed the list and more.

We also had Dominick pick us up in Naples and he immediately began to tell us about his wonderful city. He talked about it with such passion that we will need to come back for more.We started out with a quick visit to see Pompeii and Dominick told us about the history of Mount Vesuvius, we then had a beautiful drive along the Almafi Coast to Positano, along the way we stopped for beautiful views.
Positano is magnificent and then Dominick drove up to the top for the most amazing lunch and spectacular view.
It was a pleasure to be picked up on both of our stops while we were in Italy on a cruise ship. Thank you Emiliano & Dominick for being flexible and making our days in your city perfect.
Take care and Ciao for now

Rick and Brandy

New York City, New York
“Amazing Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I highly recommend Your Tour In Italy. Aldo was extremely receptive to my friend who called and booked our private excursions. We had the opportunity to have the expertise of Emilano and Francesco, They both were professional and shared their knowlege and passion. We could not have experienced Florence, Luca, Poistitano, and the Amalfi Coast the same way on the Cruise excursion. Truthfully my cruise excursion days are over I plan on returning to Italy and will definitely call Aldo to book my private excursions. Thank you for the most wonderful experience which I will always treasure. MBK from Long island NY

Stratford, Canada
“Could not have done this without Carlo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I would just like to say thanks for everything. We really enjoyed our 2 days in Roma and Naples. There was so much to see and do and not enough time. The Amalfi Coast was just breath taking. I have forgotten the name of the last town that we were in but I wish we had more time for it, simply because it was different. The town was just beautiful and quaint. Rome was impossible to do in one day but Carlo was fabulous. We would never have been able to see what we did without him. He was wonderful. Hopefully someday we will return.
I highly recomend using Aldo and his team.

Cleveland Heights, Ohio
“Your Tours in Italy: Exceptional Personalized Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I recently used Your Tours in Italy while we were in Italy for a Mediterranean cruise and were the recipients of this company’s high quality of service. Our experience match all of the positive reviews posted on Trip Advisor: exceptional personalized service at a reasonable price.
All of the drivers we encountered were prompt, professional, courteous, well dressed, extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and skilled with driving (so important in Rome!!) We felt pampered with all three drivers and the car and vans were very comfortable. They also provided water and mints in each car.
I can’t say enough about Peter, our first driver who picked us up at the airport and delivered us to our hotel, Gran Melia. Our Rome by Night tour with him was spectacular and well worth the price. Peter provided just the right amount of detail to each location we visited. We also really appreciated the easy access to the key locations; Peter knew the right little niche to park so that we walked only a few steps to be right in front of the Colosseum. He also knew how to get into a private area overlooking the Forum where there was only one other couple sharing this view. Most importantly, he navigated the busy streets of Rome at rush hour via small alleyways and we saw so much more than anticipated because of his knowledge of traffic patterns… I highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants a personalized experience along with a beautiful panoramic overview of Rome at night without the sometimes overwhelming-daytime crowds.
Peter told us at the airport upon arrival to Rome that he would hopefully be our driver for all of our transfers. The day we were to be delivered to the port for our cruise, Peter arrived at our hotel and said he had some unfortunate news. I was worried, thinking that we didn’t have a ride to the port. The unfortunate news was that while he wouldn’t be able to drive us, another company driver, Maurizio would drive instead. For us, this simple gesture of taking the time to introduce us to the new driver speaks to the professionalism of this company.
Maurizio, a delightful young man, was very informative on our drive to the port; it was about a 90-minute drive and he pointed out interesting information all along the way. Just as with Peter, we felt very safe with his driving skills and he maneuvered at the port so that we were delivered as close to the entrance as possible.
Following our cruise, another driver from Your Tours (sorry, trip-tiredness prevents me from remembering his name) delivered us to the airport with the same courteous and professional attention to our needs.
I have already referred this company and contact information with others and I won’t hesitate to do so in the future. Aldo Monti has to be proud of his staff that delivers such outstanding service.
We sincerely thank Your Tours in Italy for making our stay in Rome a memorable one.
Grateful Traveler from Cleveland Heights, OH

Clearwater Beach, FL
“Trip of a lifetime w/ Emiliano!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

There's a a reason 'Your Tour in Italy' gets such rave reviews - they are BEYOND AMAZING! My husband & I were flying into Rome then heading south to Capri & I contacted Aldo about a transfer from Rome to Sorrento with a return trip to Rome. He responded within a few hours & I had everything booked in a matter of minutes - it was wonderful! Emiliano enthusiastically met us at the airport & made our 4 hour drive to Sorrento such a fun experience, which was a challenge since we'd been traveling for 16 hours. He is the most amazing Italian ambassador & immediately it felt as if we would be friends for life! After 7 days in Capri, Emiliano met us back in Sorrento & our Roman adventure began. He took us out for a night tour of Rome & if you haven't seen the beauty of Rome through the eyes of one of its proudest citizens, you are missing out on a truly beautiful experience. We had the most fabulous evening & Emiliano is the reason! We've met really wonderful, warm people each time we've been to Italy, but never anyone as amazing as Emiliano & we are grateful to both he & Aldo for giving us the experience of a lifetime! We're already another trip to Italy & can't wait to see where Emiliano will take us!