“Great time, great place, great tour...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 888 Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We at RomaExperience hand pick our guides for their passion, knowledge and friendliness and we make a point of pride to deliver outstanding personalized customer service. Skip-the-Line tickets are always included in the price so that you don't have to worry about anything. We would be honored to have you on our tours. Check out our website and book your favorite tour now with our safe easy booking system. Confirmation email will be sent automatically after the booking with info about the meeting point and more. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email. We reply in one business day. Join us today! Join the great family of RomaExperience Tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
“Great time, great place, great tour...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

First time we have ever taken a small group tour and Wow, it was the right decision - We took the night tour and it was fabulous! Pete was very knowledgeable and informative. We kept asking him all kind of questions – There were just the three of us! - We learned a lot about Rome, Italians and living in Italy. I wish we had time to take other tours - next time. THANKS PETE! Graziii

new york city
“Amazing tour experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

RomaExperience was a great choice for a tour. I was in Rome for business in November and only had limited free time. I wanted to take a smaller group tour and not get lost in the crowd and had a great time on the Rome by Night tour with Paola. The tour was well organized and we hit all the key areas. She was very engaging and passionate about her city. There were only 4 of us and it couldn't have been better. In fact, the next day I joined the Colosseum and Forum tour (also an amazing tour) and with both tours covered everything I wanted to see with fun, energetic guides. Thanks to you all!

Ichalkaranji/Pune
“Vatican tour & ancient Rome tour with paola”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the knowledge filled experience. Me and my wife booked this online. They were alert enough to call and confirm the location of starting point. I was a bit late but they made sure someone waited for me at the start point. She had the pictures for explanation of remains regarding how they used to looked. That made understanding very easy. Pictures speak 1000 words.
We saw Roman forum, coliseum and other stuff that came on way.
Next we had also booked Vatican tour with the same company and fortunately it was paola again. She explained all the frescos, the sistine Chapel, st peters basilica, their significance. She helped us understand the depth of Roman history.
I and my wife were amazed, enlightened and happy.
For all Indians who think of traveling on their own without any tour agency like kesari, cox n king, wings, girikand, orbitz, etc this is an ideal place to book your day.
Don't forget to experience the segway tour of rome city. That's another agency.

Ravi Awade & Revati Awade

Miami, Florida
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I had a great time touring the Colosseum with Roma Experience!!! There were just another couple in our group. Our guide was excellent!! Very knowledgeable and friendly. I only wish we could have taken more of their tours.

Visited December 2012
Nanaimo, Canada
“Colosseum Tour with Paola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had a wonderful walking tour of the Roman Forum and Colosseum with Paola who was an excelllent guide . She had extensive knowledge and explained everything in an easy to understand way and answered our many questions.

She brought along maps and pictures that showed what things looked like back in the day to help us picture what was left as it would have been.

We would really recommend her as a torur guide.