“Wonderful place!” 5 of 5 stars

+39 06 678 6115
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #762 of 8,267 restaurants in Rome
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Madrid, Spain
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I visited this restaurant when I was in Rome with my husband for our wedding anniversary. We found Enosteria Capolecase by surprise and made reservations for the next day. I must tell you, it´s a wonderful place to have a romantic dinner. The place is really cosy and with fantastic modern design. The staff is nice and the food is the best of all. I´m Italian cuisine fan, so I was really satisfied with the quality and the variety of dishes offered by this restaurant. Especially, the pasta and cheese specialties. I totally recommend Enosteria Capolecase to all the travellers who are planning to visit Rome. It´s a quiet place with grea food and wine, and not expensive at all.

• Visited February 2013

93% Recommend
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Lakeport, California, United States
“Beautiful design”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The first thing you notice is that enOsteria is beautiful and elegant. The ambiance is unmatched where I come from. They also carry a huge assortment of wines. With perfection in every detail, it is so relaxing. It is very clean and very classy. A wonderful choice for a special occasion.

Visited October 2012
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I accidentally ended up at this restaurant with my girlfriend. We meant to go to a different place, but got lost. That's understandable, considering that we were vacationing in a foreign country. Anyway, the restaurant was amazing! The food was great, and the presentation was even better. The service was above average, but the atmosphere and decor of the place was unlike any place we've ever been to. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is a foodie. The prices are very reasonable, and again, the food was delicious! It's rare that I actually take the time to rate a place I had visited, but it would just be a shame if no one I knew was able to enjoy the experience that we had.

• Visited September 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Dinning Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

It wasn't planned to go there and when we first entered the lady in the front met us with a great smile and led us to our table, our server came and ask for our order, it was our first time and we weren't sure what to order so we asked for his recommendation and We started with the salad of raw artichokes & Pecorino Romano , This was a perfect salad and the raw artichoke was real fresh and taste wonderful, with a notch of basil yumy. then I went with the duck I was afraid of it and almost went with a pasta dish and my friend went with a burger to be in the safe side, but I couldn't resist the idea of trying it and I am glad I did try it, it was tasty and the ginger apple combination was irresistible, and it smell very good, I had to share the dish with my friend, then we ended with a tiramisu espresso in the cup, it was a great ending. they serve big portions and very affordable prices and their staff very professional and the design of the restaurant is unique and make you feel very comfortable. I loved it and I wish to go back there again.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I ate here last summer after the restaurant had just opened. Serves refined, classic Roman dishes. The menu changes monthly according to local seasonal produce. Décor is simple and smart. We really enjoyed the melanzana alla parmigiana which had been made summery with ricotta and grilled aubergine (instead of mozzarella and fried aubergine). The rigatoni with guanciale and parmesan was delicious and the saltimbocca was nice and tender. I'd go back.

• Visited June 2012