“Definitely coming back next time I am in Rome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adele Emme B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Adele Emme B&B
You added Adele Emme B&B to your Saves list
Tagliamento, 55, 00198 Rome, Italy (Trieste)   |
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #29 of 2,885 Rome B&B and Inns
Oslo, Norway
“Definitely coming back next time I am in Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Rome is full of expensive places to stay, but this is a place which is both great and very good value.
The B&B is in a beautiful apartment building in the Quartiere Coppede (http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/quartiere-copped) which has a lot of interesting architecture.
The rooms are simple, but clean and nicely decorated. You have breakfast in a communal kitchen, and Adele lays out a lovely breakfast.

The best part of my stay was however Adele.She is very friendly and service minded. I immediately felt very welcome as she offered me a coffee when I arrived. She also helped me sort out my next night's accomodation in Villa Coppede (great alternative if Adele is fully booked)

It was a great stay, and I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Rome.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
north london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights from 12/4/13 and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Good location - not too far from the center but away enough to escape the noise and hustle of the many tourist in the center.
Adele the owner is a very kind and accommodating lady who provided us with detailed maps and information on tram and bus numbers & where to catch them.
The rooms where clean and spacious with good amenities. Breakfast was a good selection of cereals, yoghurt's, breads, preserves etc. Tea and coffee was available anytime as was a computer if needed (Adele kindly offered to print out any tickets we might need) rooms had free Wifi which was a bonus.
Adele even got breakfast ready for us at 6am on our last morning so we could eat before catching our flight home, cant ask for more than that!
Would definitely stay here again, we had a wonderful time in Rome!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
York, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Two friends & I flew into Rome to begin our vacation in Italy and we stayed at Adele's for 2 nights! She is a very kind woman & lovely hostess! The B&B is simple but elegant and cozy! We had 3 of the rooms and enjoyed breakfast in the common area with a lovely couple (the language barrier was existent but we managed to share some conversation and laughs)! There is a delicious bakery across the street and they were so friendly to us also. A great area to meander, have a gelato, a pizza and beer and enjoy the beautiful architecture - we did all! The area felt very "local" to us without all the tourist traffic however we did spend 1 FULL day exploring the sights of Rome with a guide! I would recommend Adele Emme highly and I will stay with her again one day!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We spent 5 days in Rome, including New Year's Eve 2013 at Adele's B&B. The place is really nice: beautiful house, splendid garden, clean comfortable rooms. There's bus station is in 100 m (or maybe even less) from the house, so you are free to go wherever you want to the city center, as there are three bus routes. You can also walk for ten minutes ad get to the tram stop, and then get by tram to the nearest metro station Policlinico. The hostess, Adele is very helpful and friendly, she provided us with maps and useful advice on our trip. She has also 2 lovely dogs, very funny, but they won't cause you any troubles, if you don't like pets. All in all - wonderful place to stay in Rome, if I'll come to this city again, I'll definitely stay at Adele's B&B

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I decided to spend some days in Rome during Christmas but I didn't want to book an hotel. I wanted to stay in Rome and do as the Romans! that;s why I decided to come back to this B&B. With a bit of luck Adele's B&B still ha d a room available for me and my family. The apartment is located 10 minutes north of the center in one fo the nicest areas of the city, surrounded by parks, architectural eyecandies, museums and shops. The host is a super nice Italian lady who loves to pamper his guests. Rates are fair, rooms super clean and spacious. I couldn't be more lucky. I'll go back there for sure. I threw my coin in Trevi's fountain, so I'm sure I'll go back to Rome one more time. And of course to Adele's B&B, my place when I'm in rome. Super recommended!

Room Tip: Every room is nice and unique.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Adele's B and B for 2 full weeks. We could not have found a nicer place to stay -- or a kinder more helpful hostess. (Adele not only found us a budget tour of Ostia Antica, but also rescued us from a mess-up due a crash of the Vatican Museum ticket website, which told us it had canceled our tickets about 10 minutes after we had paid for them). Our room was lovely and comfortable. And if you are the type of person who likes to pet dogs, Adele has two sweet-natured and well-behaved Golden Retrievers who will happily accept your attention.

Away from the crowds of central Rome, but with three useful bus routes right out front and tram lines (going to the Colosseum and to the Vatican) just a short walk away. Lots of good places to eat nearby. And a number of interesting places to visit within walking distance (such as the Mausoleum of Santa Costanza and two less tourist-frequented catacombs). Even places like the Villa Borghese were easy enough to reach on foot (on a nice day).

Most highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed several days. What a pleasure, what a nice home, a lot of attention for advice, help, and enjoyable time shared with Adele. She has managed to remain discreet but present in case of need. A beautiful house in a quiet Roman well served by numerous bus a few minutes from Roman sites. Photos, site description and comments are entirely consistent, clean B & B and impeccable rooms decorated with love. The breakfasts European carefully prepared for his guests were excellent very generous.
As we threw several coins in the Trevi Fountain, we will return to Adele.
Ange L (Aubagne FRANCE)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Adele Emme B&B? Share your experiences!