“Lovely Seafood” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea

Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea
Corso Trieste, 23, 00198 Rome, Italy (Trieste)
+39 06 4425 0943
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 8,753 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, International
Neighborhood: Trieste
Description: Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea opened the 1st of January, 1997. Our cooking, inspired by the best traditional Sardinian recipes, is carefully perfected in all details, from the creation to the presentation of the dish. An elegant atmosphere is enriched by efficient service and theflavors of Sardinia found in all of our dishes- from the appetizers to the desserts and the best seasonal wines. The many choices of seafood are all fresh, caught everyday and always different.
UK South
“Lovely Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great service and excellent seafood. Good value for money. away from the main tourist areas and mainly locals.

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Cannot recommend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I really do not write a review If I cannot give a good recommendation. I have run a business and understand how damaging a bad recommendation can be. This is an exception. My husband and I chose this restaurant for our " special dinner" our last night in Rome. We had good experiences for every dinner the last 13 nights in Paris, then Rome. We felt since we really didn't speak the language, that it was important to do our best to compensate for that, and do what we could to make a friend. And we did that. But I left Ristorante Eleanora D'Arborea upset and unhappy. We were there early and were given attention. The restaurant got busy and we were then totally ignored. Totally. When the maitre de finally realized what was happening, he tried to resolve - free dessert, etc. great effort to salvage a lost cause. It's just not worth spending the money if you are American at a place that really only caters to Italians.

Visited September 2013
Pennsylvania
“Back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I want to review this restaurant again as I am astounded that it is at #86 on trip advisor! It is one of, it not the best, restaurant in Rome. I travel there rather frequently and you can't beat the experience of dining at Eleonora d'Arborea. This time I asked for gluten-free bread which they usually have and they were out of it. 15 minutes later it showed up at the table. Domenico had gone to the local market and got it for me - that is service!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Midlands
“Amazing seafood must pre book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We pre booked this restaurant and it is advisable to do so for the weekend as it was full. If you like seafood then it's worth going here. We had mussels, lobster and monkfish! All good portions.

The location is a bit far out, we walked there and a taxi back (our hotel was near the termini)

The staff are really friendly and a nice atmosphere. Reasonable priced, not the most expensive place we ate at but definitely the best food we had!

Visited July 2013
“By far, the best restaurant in rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The atmosphere was awesome the food was excellent, the service was one I've never receive before from a restaurant
I made reservation prior to my family and friends leaving the united states after being recommend highly by a business associate.
After arrival to the restaurant and being seated theist wonderful experience in Sardinian cuisine followed.
Every dish was fresh and delicious. The service staff was very attentive and friendly
This is one evening I didn't want to end
I highly recommend this to anyone in Rome. Bon appetito!!!

• Visited June 2013