“Simply Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Cristiana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B&B Cristiana
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Simply Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I booked this B&B after a friend's suggestion for a long week end in Rome with my partner and her dad. The rooms, the bathroom and the flat is even better than what shown in the photos, nicely and elegantly furnished, squeaky clean and within a superb building with a beautiful entrance. Transport is 2 minutes walk and takes you in central Rome in less than 10 min with a high frequency tram. Cristiana and Angela are very nice and caring, the breakfast they prepare is amazingly good and healthy. I can't really find anything better to say about this B&B. It is simply perfect!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I fell in love with the apartment when I saw the photos in June and could not wait to go in our honey moon to Cristiana. And when we actually got there we were even more impressed: it was like we went back in the 20's-40's of Italy but in a very modern way at the same time. The place really looks wonderful is very clean and quiet. The area is also very safe and peaceful and quite close to all the important places to visit. And the host is really a lovely person. We thank her again for the wonderful surprise in the evening wehn we arrived. We really recommend Cristiana if you ever go to Rome! Andreea&Andrei - Romania

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been searching for a nice and tranquil place asside of the touristic center because of the high prices and waller quality there. So i found Christiana's place and it fullfilled all my requirements. Just a few stops from Piaza dell Popolo, in a nice quarter in the center of the modern architecture in Rome, clean and beautifuuly furnished, i woul for sure come back there on my next trip to Rome.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Having had my local food place in London overrun by the rest of the planet since it got a good review in Time Out, I'm slightly wary of reviewing B&B Cristiana in case I then can't get a booking again. This is a great place. Apparently they are quite new to the B&B business in Rome, but considering friends experiences in other 'established' places I take this to be a very good thing! The owner was very kind and welcoming - offering clear and great advice. The breakfasts were excellent and my room (and indeed the whole place) was spotless and beautifully designed.

I have to say that I ended up here by chance, since I was working nearby, and it might seem to be a bit out of the way. However it's only a seven minute tram ride to Piazza de Popolo - or if you prefer a pleasant 25 minute walk. There are excellent restaurants nearby (which actually seemed to want my custom and make it a pleasant experience) and it's only a short walk over the Ponte Milvio to a great café / bar scene. A great place to relax whatever your reason for being in Rome.

The only thing I'd say that's negative is that the photos of B&B Cristiana on the web don't do the place justice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Foggia, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Staying in "B&B Cristiana" has been a great experience for both me and my wife.
The place was elegant and comfortable at the same time. The owner was very professional and last but not least their breakfast was really delicious (great fresh croisssants!).
Hope to return their when i'm returning back to Rome.

Room Tip: See to believe.