“Cosy & Convenient!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Romana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Casa Romana
You added Casa Romana to your Saves list
Via dei Mille 41a, 00185 Rome, Italy (Esquilino)   |
Ranked #2 of 723 Specialty Lodging in Rome
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Cosy & Convenient!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Trusted tripadvisor reviews and stayed a few nights here. Fulvia was more than accommodating, going out of her way to help me with some printing issues and her suggested itinerary for my three days in Rome was perfect - managed to see and do all things touristy. The room with the attached bathroom was very clean and comfortable. The fact that it was so close to Termini Station was an added bonus. All in all, a great experience and will recommend this B&B to friends and family. I cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were so lucky to have been told of this small hotel located very close to the Termini Station.
Our room was the largest and was lovely and the bed very comfortable.
Fulvia was an exceptional hostess who made breakfast for us every morning and gave us many tips on what to see and how to get there. Made our Rome experience so easy as we knew what sort of transport we would need to get. Fulvia suggested booking the Borghese Gallery before we arrived and she kindly made the reservation for us as the Gallery books out a couple of weeks ahead of arrival dates.
With the location of the hotel near the Termini Station we did not have far to get our suitcases to and from the train station. The hotel was also convenient for bus tours.
I can highly recommend this boutique hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Lynn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Overall stay at Casa Romana was excellent! it was a great experience from start to finish. I was put there due to a mixup with my original reservation across the street and I'm glad this mixup happened because the room was fantastic and Fulvia is a delight! We stayed there for 2 nights and could not imagined a better place to stay. The location is excellent, very close to the train station which gets you to all the main attractions, and great restaurants as well. Fulvia recommended two places just over the next street and both were to die for. The breakfast at Casa Romana was excellent, there was a lot of variety and when I told Fulvia we would be missing breakfast on our first day because we would be leaving very early for a tour, she made sure to stock the in room fridge so that we would have something to eat. In addition to the wonderful service and thoughtfullness, the excellent locatoin and the great accomodation, Fulvia helped me map out our short stay in Rome so that we would be able to make the most of it. She gave great suggestions and went to great lengths to give us suggestions. Do believe the hype, Casa Romana is the best Rome has to offer!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Overall my stay at Casa Romana was fabulous! Fulvia was awesome and had great suggestions on what to do in the city given my limited time. The location was perfect as I was able to walk everywhere or hop on the metro at my convenience. I actually stayed in two rooms as I left Rome for a few days and came back prior to my flight. The small single room was the perfect size for me as a single traveler and the larger double room was a treat with the bigger bead and updated bathroom with a larger shower. I would definitely stay here again on a trip to Roma as there is so much more to see and do! Thanks Fulvia!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

What really drew me and my friend to Casa Romana were its location, the positive reviews that the B&B have received and most of all the friendliness/professionalism of Fulvia. Casa Romana was a good starting/departure point from Rome as it was near Roma Termini which was a major hub for transportation around the city as well as for the Leonardo Da Vinci/Fiumicino Airport. We had the chance to stay in rooms 2 and 3. They were both cozy and the A/C worked great especially that summertime was just around when we stayed in Rome. The rooms were exceptionally quiet. The secret? Good window shutters. The rooms had good window shutters which block out the light and sound from the streets if you're already done with the street scene of Via dei Mille from the windows. They were both clean and had all the linens and towels that we needed. Every time we would return we would find that the beds have been made, the room has been tidied up which makes us difficult to leave the room to go out. The breakfast that we had were adequate for our stay. For breakfast, we had a wide variety to choose from. We also had fresh fruits and I loved the cherries that were in season during our stay.

Fulvia was definitely our angel in Rome. She went out of her way to make sure that we are ok, accommodating our requests and most of all she does care for her guests as like friends staying in her house.She waited for us a bit late at night because our train was delayed. I don't usually drink coffee but her espresso was phenomenal! She definitely had a special way of preparing this that even a non-coffee drinker would drink it. I sure was glad that I didn't pass that up. Since we had to check out early, she even brought us something to eat for early breakfast before we leave. I didn't expect that at all and that for me was genuine customer service. I really appreciated all of those. Overall, everything went seamless from booking all the way to check out. I will definitely go back and stay at Casa Romana if I get the chance to go back in Rome. Grazie Fulvia for letting us stay at Casa Romana! Arrivederci!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 nights at Casa Romana. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The room was perfect with private bathroom and air conditioning. Fulvia had breakfast for everyone each morning and gave us some awesome suggestions on what to do each day. The room was very secure because you have a key to get into the main building, a key to get into Casa Romana, and a key to your room. The location is very near Termini Station.

Thank you for an awesome stay, Fulvia. It was a pleasure to stay there and talk with you in the mornings each day. My wife and I will recommend your place and will stay there ourselves if we get the chance to come back to Rome.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I spent 5 days at Casa Romana and it could not be better!!!. Although I arrived in Roma very late, Fulvia was very kind and waited for me to check in. The room is very comfortable and has everything you need with a very clean private toilet. The location is also a plus since Casa Romana is 5 minutes from Termini Station. Apart from that, Fulvia prepares a great breakfast every morning and give you tips about Rome and the surroundings. Thanks Fulvia for all!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Casa Romana? Share your experiences!