This place is a hidden gem. Sara and staff made every effort to make our stay the best and even went out of their way to have gluten free food for my son and I when I mentioned that we couldn't eat gluten. Breakfasts were great ( thanks to Alvin) and our room was just perfect for a couple with a four year old. This place is located in the heart of ancient Rome and within walking distance of many major sites. You will not regret staying there. We will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Torre Colonna Hotel Rome
- Residenza Torre Colonna Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room has a Nespresso machine, a kettle with a selection of fine teas, a touch screen computer, a safe, a minibar and hairdryer in the bathroom. All our rooms have 2 sets of double glazing and air conditioning/heating. We also have a jacuzzi tub on the roof terrace overlooking the Roman Forum, which is free and open 24/7. Our breakfast,(with freshly squeezed orange juice) is very abundant and has become quite famous! All our rooms are stricktly no smoking however smoking is permitted on the roof terrace. Wi-fi is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Residenza Torre Colonna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.