“Average food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ristorante Casa Mia

Ristorante Casa Mia
Via Simeto 15 Zona Parioli, 00198 Rome, Italy (Trevi)
+39 06 8840731
Neighborhood: Trevi
Asheville, North Carolina
“Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Of all the places we ate while in Rome, this one was just average. We were seated outside and it was okay. Because of a miscommunication between myself and the waiter, my order had to be redone (I have no idea whether he or I understood, but they cheerfully corrected it). There are definitely better places nearby.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Great dinner served by waiter who sings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food was good and the waiter sang ...of course ... Italian songs!
Service was great. Restaurant is close to the hotel.

Visited October 2012
“Don't be put off by other reviews..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We visited Casa Mia on the 9th night of our Italian mini-tour.. I didn't check TripAdvisor until we'd ordered, and panicked at the negative reviews about overcharging.

I really should pay less attention to some of the reviews on here though- we had one of the best meals of our trip here!

My boyfriend had a set menu for €22, including bread, spaghetti, chicken breast, salad, ice cream, wine and water, with bread and service charge included (and yes, he did manage to eat it all!!!)

I chose from the normal menu; one of the best antipastos I'd had in Italy, plus lasagne. They did charge a €4.20 service charge for my meal, but apart from that there were no hidden costs (I specifically looked to see if they'd charged for napkins!!!!)

The quality of the food was good, and the waitresses were lovely and friendly.

Overall the bill came to €68, and we thought this was justifiable for the location and quality.

I'd definitely recommend!

“Best food and service in Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The food and service was the best we had in Rome over our 3 day visit. The service was prompt and attentive. I ordered what the waiter recommended and he was right on the money, it was wonderful. When we arrived it was quiet and the pace picked up quickly with it appeared locals as they knew each other by name. The recommended dessert was wild berries and gelato and I could eat it everyday! We would definitely return to Casa Mia the next time in Rome.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hanover
“Food Good/Service Awful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I must admit the sauce on my pasta was some of the best I experienced in Rome and the prices ere reasonable; however, the service here is terrible. The waiter seemed intent on chatting with a couple in the corner, seemed to forget about our order on various occasions, leaving us feeling generally ignored. Didn't bother going back.

• Visited July 2012