“The place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cuscino e Cappuccino

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rome
Cuscino e Cappuccino
You added Cuscino e Cappuccino to your Saves list
Via Vespasiano 9, 192 Rome, Italy (Prati)   |
Ranked #46 of 1,263 Hotels in Rome
McLaren Vale, Australia
“The place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

When we return to Rome, we will stay here again. Paolo went above and beyond very helpfull. We felt safe and welcome, great location close to the Vatican , very clean. I have been telling everyone to stay here. Keep up the great work Paolo.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stayed previously at Paolo's B&B on Feb 2011, and we just went back on Sep 2012, and as expected we did not have any disappointments with our selection, the standards of cleanliness were mantained, for which we were positive impressed the first time, and now again, both the bathroom and room are well maintained and clean. Paolo's personality again shined through the stay, very helpful in finding right away answeres to any of our questions. On top of what we were expecting, now there is free WiFi, which worked very well, no trouble at all to connect as we have noticed in other places offering free WiFi. He arranged for us transportation to and from the airport, even though it was a last minute notice request. The location is perfect, as mentioned before, close to transportation hubs and at the same time still has the feeling of a quiet area. Paolo is very accommodating, and we already told him, next time we are back to Rome (which we will! There is always something else we did not have the time to see ..), we will be back to Cuscino e Cappucino, for sure!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New Bremen, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

There is no doubt that if we return to Rome, we will stay here again. We traveled with 7 people and this was the perfect place for us. We were able to use all 3 bedrooms. Paolo was more than accommodating, he went above and beyond what we expected! The information gathering and reservation process was excellent. We had absolutely no problems. Everything was clean and tidy - we felt like we were at home. Paolo was able to arrange some excellent tours for us and even taught us how to play the Italian game Scopa! Location was also terrific since we were only a block from the Vatican and we were able to walk everywhere in Rome. Thanks again Paolo for an incredible vacation!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Barrie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

So, if you want to be close to the Vatican you really can't do any better. This place is great. It is maintained to the highest standards. It is spotless, like new. If you want cleanliness you will find nothing better. We really enjoyed our stay. Paolo’s coffee is really, really, good. Paolo bent over backwards to make our stay the very best.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

What can i say about this hotel that has not already been said before, it is an excellent place and i will stay there again and have recommended it to many friends already.
My partner and I booked this after spending the weekend at the Monaco Grand Prix and i had my reservations as all the booking was done over the Internet but i had no need to worry. Paolo the B&B owner was very helpful and friendly. He arranged for a car to pick us up from the airport as we were arriving quite late, which if I must say was, a go send. When we arrived at the B&B (which was gone 11:30pm) Paolo was still there waiting for us. He showed us to our room which i have to say was of a very high standard; it was clean and tidy and very very spacious. After this Paolo took the time to sit down with us and show us on a travel map everything that was worth seeing and helped us plan out our attack of the city as we was only there for one full day. Breakfast was also provided in the cost and it was very tasty and light and set us up for the morning. The location of this B&B is perfect, you can look out of your bedroom window and see the Vatican and it is within walking distance to a tube station (roughly 2 minutes walk).

This is a brilliant place to stay for a city break in Rome. The B&B felt like a home away from home and Paolo was an excellent host and could not do enough for us, which was really appreciated.

I have recommended this to friends and family and my partner and i are already looking to book another weekend away in Rome where if there is availability we will be staying here again.

An excellent great value for money place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Singapore, null, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

It was my first time staying in a B&B thought it would be kind of not up to my standard but it turn out the other way round the room was clean & tidy attached with a bathroom and continental breakfast was provided as well which makes me feel like I'm at home. The owner, Paolo was friendly and helpful plus he can speak English fluently he gave good suggestion on what are the "MUST SEE" attractions and how to travel around. "Excellent Location" as most of the attractions are within walking distance and there is airport transfer service available at a reasonable price which save the hassle of traveling on public transport. "Great Hospitality Service" I would say as I had a bad experience of luggage delay for more than a day and I have language barrier communicating with the customer service officer from the airport so I seek help from him and he was nice to offer his help to communicate with them and when the luggage arrived I'm out for the day he was nice to help me with my luggage to my room. My next trip to Rome I'll definitely visit his place again and I'll strongly recommend this place to my family and friends who is seeking for a warmth home stay...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Lone Rock, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My 2 sisters and I and our husbands booked all 3 rooms for June 3, 4, 5 and we all agreed we couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to stay in Rome. The location was great for us, so near the Vatican and other sights. I loved the view from our room of the street and the sidewalk cafes. Just how I dreamed Rome would be. Paolo was so helpful to us with suggestions before and after our arrival. Arranged for our transport to and from the b&b. Even woke us one a.m. when we overslept. I know I will be back there to stay again someday because I threw a coin in the Trevi fountain!!! Nancy Fisher

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Cuscino e Cappuccino? Share your experiences!