“super hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of NH Collection Roma Giustiniano

Save Saved
You added NH Collection Roma Giustiniano to your Saves list
NH Collection Roma Giustiniano
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Virgilio, 1 E/F/G, 00193 Rome, Italy (Formerly NH Giustiniano) (Prati)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
€15 for your next stay
Ranked #114 of 1,264 Hotels in Rome
GreenLeadersGold level
Wyszkow, Poland
“super hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great locations, quite close to the main centre and tourist attractions. Friendly staff,very helpful anna at the reception. Clean and nice room and bathroom. We had the superior room which was large,very comfortable and we loved the breakfast

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Austin, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I visited Italy on our honeymoon and had the pleasure of staying in the NH Giustiniano in Rome for one night. The location was perfect for our trip to St Peter's for the General Wednesday Audience with Pope Francis. The room was clean, and we were able to check in early which was very convenient. A server in the restaurant opened a bottle of wine for us that we had bought at a convenience store free of charge and with a smile and great attitude about it. When were about ready to check out, I found that my car battery was dead because I had accidently left the lights on overnight. Two of the maintenance workers who spoke very little English saw me struggling with my car. One of them volunteered to go get his van to try to jump me. The two stayed with me to try to jump it, but unfortunately the car wouldn't jump. I informed the front desk, and the attendant allowed me to use the hotel phone free of charge to call my rental company to summon a service vehicle. While we were waiting for the vehicle to arrive to jump the car, we decided to sit down for lunch in the restaurant. Unfortunately, the vehicle arrived just as my lunch order arrived to the table. I left my wife at the table to go attend to the car. The two maintenence workers helped me by explaining the situation to the service technician who did not speak English either. Without their help, the day would have been much more difficult. Once the car was finally started, I returned upstairs to check out and get my wife. I found that the restaurant had taken my lunch order, which I had been unable to eat, off our bill even though they had already made it and had to throw it away. AMAZING customer service all the way around. Front desk, maintenence workers, and restaurant workers all should be commended for their WONDERFUL customer service. We will recommend this hotel to anyone who asks for a great place to stay in Rome. Bravo.

Barcelona, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The stay in the Hotel was good till the moment I asked a receptionist to call us a taxi to go to the airport.
For some unknown reason and without any explanation instead of calling a taxi of the public transport service she called a car from a private company. After a long wait I asked what was going on and she told me that they use that service as well as the taxi.
When, at last, we were taken to the airport the bad surprise came out: the cost was 15 EUR higher than the one with a normal taxi.
Having no other possibility than paying the driver I immediately complained and agreed with the reception desk of the Hotel that they would refund me the difference.
Unfortunately I have never seen the money back.
It is really a shame: now the reception desk does not even reply to my e-mails…
Too bad.

Orland Park, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Just spent a few nights here. It was good value for the money in Rome, elsewhere it would be considered average, a little worn, and expensive. However, this is Rome. The room was clean and quiet. A real plus is that the Aircon and Heat worked great! Really enjoyed the huge breakfast before sightseeing in Rome. The elevators can be horribly slow. The location is great. It's in a neighborhood near the Vatican and Castle of St. A. If the price was right, I'd go back. the Lepatano (sp?) Metro stop is a 5 min walk. Big Bonus: The SIT Bus from / to FCO costs 6 E and stops 2 blocks from the hotel. The first bus is at 5:10am. It goes non-stop to the airport from this stop.

Room Tip: My interior room was ultra quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Helsinki
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Got upgraded to junior suite just for 20€/day. Don't know about the "interior" rooms, but the idea of a room without a window just wasn't for us.

Breakfast was awesome, there was even sparkling wine to make some mimosa's! Coffee could've been better..

Bed was horrible, so rough it was really painful to sleep. Room was quiet and shades made it so dark that we needed phone's light to find the lightswitch

Receptionists wasn't really dedicated to our needs when we had some problems with stuff left behind. Totally 7 different clerks we're dealing with the case and every time I had to explain the situation all over again. Still, everything sorted out finally

Wethersfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a pretty good hotel for the price! We walked to many different sites, Rome is so walkable, it was really enjoyable walking to the Trevi Fountain, or the Spanish Steps, even if it took a little over 10 minutes, so I really loved the location. Rooms are very clean and we got an upgrade on our check in overlooking the dome of St Paul's Basilica for an extra $20. I didn't expect to get such a nice hotel for this price in Rome, where everyone is always complaining of their accommodations. Rooms are modern, super clean and very nicely appointed. My only complaint is on the toiletries, as they smelled of lime jell-o for my taste. Bring your own, like I always do.

Room Tip: take the upgrade they offer at check in. I am very glad we did, we got a junior suite with a nice vi...
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent hotel and rooms. Very friendly staff and really helpful.
Good location by vatican, close to underground and bridges to other side of Rome. Many restaurants around the hotel.
Deluxe room great for family as lounge can be closed off

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Been to NH Collection Roma Giustiniano? Share your experiences!