I stay here quite a bit for work as it is an "approved" hotel. Each time I'm not impressed.
- Good location
- Decent food
- I think the manager means well, as when I've complained I get a response... but nothing changes.
- Rooms are large; windows open
- Staff are often rude, unhelpful and don't speak good English
- I have waited for 10 minutes while 4 people were behind the desk, but 3 refused to help me
- Have had housekeeping not clean my room and have had amenities not replaced
- The restaurant is a disaster at breakfast. No one ever cleans the tables. The last thing I want to see at 7am is a room full of dirty tables and half-eaten food. Additionally, there often aren't glasses or enough food out.
- Fitness center is laughable and doesn't open until 7am (not good if you have an 8:30am meeting)
- Internet is sporadic
- Pillows and bed are not comfortable at all